Saturday, March 1, 2014

*Got Swag?*

hey y'all!

stopping by for a quick Saturday afternoon post - just want to share
a couple of layouts I've done...just for ME!

I have decided to start getting the Swag Bags over at Paper Issues.
You would LOVE these little bags! They're FULL of fun goodies.
Just what I needed to get over a little scrap slump I was in - bam, I cranked out
2 layouts just for me, just for fun.

I want to share them with you today!

First up is a layout about my cute husband - using the February Swag Bag:



here's some closer shots:




and next, here's my precious niece (great niece) Presley doing her
cute little scrunchy 3 year old face - using the March Swag Bag:



here's some closer shots:




sorry again for my week long hiatus - blogger was NOT my friend
this past week so I decided to give IT a vaca....
but I'm back now, rip roaring and ready to go!

just for fun...
here's a couple of sneaks of my Scrapbook Circle layouts
that are coming soon!






see y'all...Monday!

1 comment:

Leah Farquharson said...

Love the woodgrain on that first layout! You know it's my fave. ;-)